Let's have a look some following food shop
FOODS AND RESTAURANTS
Bun bo Hue (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%BAn_b%C3%B2_Hu%E1%BA%BF): Bun Bo Hue Dong Ba restaurant, 110A Nguyen Du st, Ben Thanh ward, District 1.
Lau ca keo (hot spot includes a special kind of fish : http://naungon.com/lau-ca-bong-keo-la-giang/): 4 Nguyen Thi Dieu st, ward 6, district 3
Pan cake (made from rice, green bean, meat, shrimp,…: http://www.gianghuongvietnam.com/vi/thong-tin-su-kien/thong-tin-am-thuc/58-banh-xeo-da-nang.html) 74 Suong Nguyet Anh, Ben Thanh ward, district 1 or 190 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, ward 6, district 3.
Sweet food (made from water, sticky rice, green bean, sugar, many kinds of beans,…: http://naungon.com/huong-vi-che/) Che Ky Dong, 153/7 Ky Dong st, ward 9, district 3
* Bánh mì (bread with pork, butter, vegetable, chili, fish sauce, soya sauce,…)
Highly recommend: bread with … and a bottle of corn milk is a good choice (corn milk is called “Sữa bắp” in Vietnamese)
* Lunch Lady (Nguyen Thi Thanh) (foods for lunch): 23 Hoang Sa st, Da Kao ward, Dist 1
* Sweet foods: 399/43 Nguyen Dinh Chieu st, District 3
* Beef with a kind of leaf Co Lien: 321 Vo Van Tan, Distict 3 (at the intersection of Vo Van Tan and Nguyen Thuong Hien)
* Rice 07 Shop: 07 Nguyen Van Trang, District 1 (at the intersection of Nguyen Van Trang and Le Lai)
* Cho Do Do shop: 10/14 Luong Huu Khanh, District 1, HCMC (rice with food of Center area of Vietnam)
* Sticky rice and sweet foods: 111 - 111 Bui Thi Xuan, Pham Ngu Lao ward, District 1(at the intersection of Bui Thi Xuan and Cong Quynh)
* Snacks: 51/44 Cao Thang, ward 3, District 3, HCM or
Nguyen Canh Chan st, District 1, HCMC
* Pha lau (made from cow stomach, liver and organs, coconut sauce): http://photo.yeah1.com/showthread.php?t=100019&langid=1) 51/22/21 Cao Thang st, District 3 – Ho Chi Minh city
* Banh Căn (rice powder cake is fried; shrimp, octopus, mushroom on the top) , Bánh canh (big rice noodle, soup, fish,…) 98 Le Hong Phong st, ward 4, Dist 5, HCMC
* Campuchia Market (a lots of Campuchia food and Vietnamese food) 374 Le Hong Phong st (alley), ward 1, dist 10, HCMC.
* Spring roll, ….: Nuoc mia shop (93 Cach Mang Thang Tam, Dist 1)
I hope this helps.
Here are my recommendation for popular local restaurants:
_ Quán Ngon restaurant on Pasteur street (there is only one quán Ngon restaurant in the city!)
_ Phở - Phở Hùng, phở Bắc Hải, phở 2000. (I don't recommend Phở 24 chain :-( !!!)
_ Vietnamese pancake, bánh xèo - bánh xèo Mười Xiềm, bánh xèo on Đinh Công Tráng street.
_ Bún bò Huế - bún bò Huế 3A3, Vietnamese central cuisine.
_ Goat hopot, lẩu dê - lẩu dê on Nguyễn Công Trứ street.
Think global, eat local! ;)
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City!
If you want to try traditional food in Viet Nam, feel free to contact me. I'll show you some places that serve only Four Region Food only. Of course, you will find delicious food and good try in Viet Nam food. There are many place for trying food with experience culture of the country but as a local people, I can find for you the best restaurant.
Please log in to answer
We NEVER post without your permission
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.