Chiang Mai is always a fantastic place to bike because of the nice atmosphere and many cute coffee cafes along the way. I try by myself and i know it :)
This short trip is created to bike who want to reach to Chiang Mai Landmark,Wat Phra That Doi Suthep.
Routing - City to Wat Prathan Doi Suthep, Doi Suthep,Chiang Mai (50 Km. Round-trip)
(However this agenda could be changed upon your request )
The best time for this trip: 8.00 am - 1.00 pm. OR 3.00 pm - 7.00 pm.
1. Meeting you at your hotel's lobby or your guesthouse
2. Go to rent a bike and get a trip tip
3. Having a cup of a nice coffee
4. It's time to bike !!!
5. Drop at Huaw Keaw Homemade Icecream
6. Bike up to the mountain
7. Appreciated the way along to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
8. Reach to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep then walk around the Temple moreover you will see Chiang Mai city at scenic point there. YOU WILL LOVE IT !!
9. Bike back to your hotel or guesthouse
10. we will have a meal and a good coffee together at TIGER TAD Cafe, well-known cycling cafe among CNX biker.
10. Bike back to return your bike
11. Sleep tight after hard day :)
Everyday except Sunday
Your hotel's lobby or your guesthouse
Mountain Bike Rental fee, Ice Cream & a cup of coffee & a la carte dish
Price Doesn't Include:
Other which is not mentioned above
Login / Register
► About Me
I'm a man who crazy to travel with my beloved bicycle :)
► My Hobbies
- Cycling, listening to music, reading a Japanese cartoon book, finding a new wonderful coffee cafe in Chiang Mai
► My best travel experience
- My longest trip - Bike from Chiang Rai (the northern of Thailand ) to Bay Dtong, Yala (the Southern of Thailand) more than 2000 km. in 39 days ^^
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission