Hi, welcome to Bali the paradise island :) I will try my best to be a great host who will show you many places where very few tourists get a chance to visit ;)
Don't leave Bali yet without experienced and witnessed that heaven is literally on earth. Tailor-made tours offer you the flexibility to choose your own path and create your memorable journey!
I'm based in South-Kuta area thus we can easily roam around to these places: Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Uluwatu, Ungasan, and Nusa Dua.
Some of activities that i'd like to share with you are:
- Explore some of the pristine beaches in this area: Balangan, Bingin, Blue Point, Melasti, Padang-Padang to name a few.
- Chill out and relax on some of beach clubs or restaurants/cafes that offer peace, tranquility and great view.
- Enjoy sunset from beach, cliff-top warungs/local restaurants or sitting on the top of the cliff and bring our own foods.
- Eat and experience the variety of Indonesian foods.
- Cultures and language exchange.
- Last but not least, i want to know YOU! Let's share stories, experiences and ideas. The world will be better with UNITED IN DIVERSITY :)
We can do one or more from activities that i have mentioned above. The duration is upon your availability.
Strategic place for both of us
Information, great time, translation to local people
Price Doesn't Include:
Transportation/fuel, foods, entry tickets
Zulfa is fantastic lady! I could get precious friend! : )
First, she asked me my request by the previous day.
Then, I met her at hotel's lobby which I stayed. And she introduced beautiful beach, Indonesian lunch, and amazing sunset.
I totally recommend her as special guide for south area of Kuta.
Zulfa! Thank you so much!!
Login / Register
I describe my self as an unique person and so does everyone else. I love to meet people, travel, learn and share. Originally from Jakarta but has been lived in Bali for 1 year. Currently I work in one of luxury resorts in Uluwatu area, so mostly i'm occupied during the weekdays. I'd love to learn about your stories =)
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission